Payments for the purchase of coal can be received from October 15
According official website of capital akimat, compensation for solid fuel can be received by special categories of citizens – pensioners, disabled and disabled children living in private homes with stove heating.
«The payment is made in the amount of 8 monthly calculation indicators for the heating season. The applicant must be the owner of the property or a member of the family of the owner, and he should not have other housing and have a per capita income not exceeding 3 subsistence minimum», – explained in the Department.
In addition, in the case of several persons entitled to social assistance for the purchase of solid fuel living in one private house, compensation is paid only to one of them. You can apply from 15 October to 30 April during the heating season. For this you need to contact the Department of employment, labour and social protection at: W/ «Nursaya-2», Dostyk street, 13, phone: 55-68-22, 55-68-45, 55-68-34. When applying, you must have the following documents:
1) a copy of the identity document;
2) address certificate;
3) information about the family in accordance with Annex 3 to these Rules;
4) information about the income of the person (family members) in accordance with the Rules of calculation of total income; 5) a copy of the pension certificate-for pensioners, certificate of disability-for the disabled;
6) certificate of absence (presence) of registered rights to real estate issued by the territorial body of the Ministry of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) information on the Bank account.
The documents are submitted in originals and copies for verification, after which the original documents are returned to the applicant.
Any use of materials is only permitted with an active hyperlink to the official website of the city of Nur-Sultan http://astana.gov.kz