12-year-old won a chess tournament among the domestic clubs
According to the official website of capital akimat, in the framework of the project «Aul zhuldyzdary» (Stars of the court) held a chess tournament dedicated to the day of the national currency of Kazakhstan.
The championship was attended by pupils of yard clubs in age from 7 to 14 years.
First place won the 12-year-old Askar Khansuar, second went to Alvaro Sapargalieva, third place is Sabrina Manujlova.
The competition is aimed at identifying and supporting talented young people among the pupils of the yard club. The main goal is the development of intellectual thinking in the younger generation. The event was organized by KSU «Astana Zhastary» of the city akimat.
Today, with the assistance of KSU «Astana zhastary» 27 domestic clubs operate in the capital. These clubs for young Astana residents are multifunctional cultural and sports centers and play a significant role in their education. Chess sections are located at these addresses:
- «Zhas Kanat», Abylai Khan Ave., 49/3.
- «Temirlan», Kuishi Dina str., D. 28.
- «Balausa», str Kenen Azirbaeva, 4/1.
- «Baiterek», Zhubanov str., 10.
- «Baikonur», St. Zhubanova, 4.
- «Family», LCD Family Town, E 652, d. 10.
- TTS, 5 Dostyk street.
- «Chagall», Moskovskaya str., 18.
- «Zhas Barys», mkrn. Koktal 2, Arkalyk str., 18.
Any use of materials is only permitted with an active hyperlink to the official website of the city of Nur-Sultan http://astana.gov.kz