“Astana Office of Education” State Institution is a public authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan involved in administration in the field of education in the territory of Astana.
Mission of the Office: ensuring constitutional rights of the citizens for the high-quality education, accessibility of educational services, meeting demands of the society in education, as well as demands of the state in the qualified experts.
The main objectives of the Office include:
- implementation of the common public policy in preschool, primary, basic secondary, general secondary, additional, technical and vocational, post-secondary education given the regional, demographic and other features;
- ensuring effective functioning of the educational system in Astana and its socio-economic protection according to the changing conditions of the social development;
- creation of conditions for the development of high-quality education and implementation of educational programs aimed at formation, development and professional establishment of a person based on the principles of the public policy in education;
- introduction and effective use of new teaching technologies, formation of the single educational information environment, entering the international global communications networks;
- ensuring improvement of the social status of the pedagogical professionals;
- application of a set of measures related to the implementation of the rights of all the categories of children population in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Website of the Office: http://bilim.astana.kz/
The “Registration in the Waiting Lists for Enrollment in Kindergartens for Preschool Children (Aged under 7)” Public Service based on the Order No. 58 of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 21, 2016 “On the Approval of Standards for the Public Services Provided by the Local Executive Authorities in Preschool Education and Studies” is carried out on the basis of the electronic waiting list at the choice of the service-receiver without any rapid service provision.