What benefits are provided for the elderly and veterans
According to the official website of capital akimat, without the attention of the city authorities does not remain any pensioner.
Services of sanatorium treatment since the beginning of the year covered more than 2 thousand Astana residents. Services are provided by the Rehabilitation center for the elderly, disabled and disabled children, located in the Shchuchinsk-Borovsky resort area on the shore of lake Katarkol. In particular, for pensioners by age-with 35% discount (50 750 tenge), pensioners with a minimum pension – with 25% discount (36 250 tenge), veterans of the great Patriotic war, persons equated to them, persons with disabilities-free of charge.
Meanwhile, for the period of the heating season from October 15, 2018 to April 15, 2019, compensation is made for the purchase of solid fuel. Since the beginning of the year, this service has been provided to 698 families.
Also preferential category offers free prosthetic dentistry, since last year, services of rehabilitation. Since the beginning of the year, 2 803 people have used this service.
Annually 2 thousand people from among veterans of the second world war and the persons equated to them are covered at the same time by the material help on medicines, monthly monetary compensation for utilities.
Each pensioner of the city once a year is supported by material social assistance to memorable dates and holidays:
- March 8 (international women's day) - mothers with many children;
- May 7 (defender of the Fatherland Day) - persons of retirement age from among the recipients of pensions for special services to the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- 31 May (day of remembrance of victims of political repression) - victims of political repression, persons affected by political repression, with disabilities or are pensioners;
- 30 August (day of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan) - persons of retirement age from among the recipients of the minimum pension;
1 October (day of older people) – pensioners by age (except for recipients of the minimum pension);
- the second Sunday of October (day of disabled persons) - disabled persons and disabled children up to eighteen years;
- May 9 (victory day) as part of the celebration of the 73rd anniversary of the Victory in the great Patriotic war this year, social support was provided to about 4 thousand home front workers, veterans of the great Patriotic war and equated persons in the form of a one-time payment to the Victory Day:
Veterans of the great Patriotic war – 67 MCI (161 135 tenge); persons equated with benefits and guarantees to the participants and disabled of the great patriotic war – 9 MCI (21 645 tenge); other categories of persons equated with benefits and guarantees. guarantees to the participants of the war, home front workers-4.5 MCI (10 822 tenge).
Any use of materials is only permitted with an active hyperlink to the official website of the city of Nur-Sultan http://astana.gov.kz