Caravan of Kindness 2020 contest starts in Nur-Sultan
Kazakhstanis will be awarded for their good and courageous deeds in Nur-Sultan. According to the official website of the capital's akimat, the call for applications is on in Nur-Sultan for participation in the 3rd national contest Caravan of Kindness 2020.
"If you or any of your friends endeavour for good cause, help those in need, show courage in difficult situations, then this contest is for you. Caravan of Kindness 2020 is a nation-wide competition aiming at fostering civil initiative and moral values such as kindness, charity, humanism and care," said Lyaylia Troitskaya, Chairman of the Association of Business Women in Nur- Sultan, at a briefing.
Participation is encouraged among both individuals and legal entities who contribute to solving social and community issues, and take lead in motivating other people. Applications from all regions of the country are welcome.
There will be winners under five nominations:
- "Asar" – for those whose charitable activities are related to folk customs and traditions and those helping to preserve the national culture;
- "Tugan Zher" – people who provide charitable assistance to their native land in the field of education, ecology and landscaping, restoration of cultural landmarks, etc.
- "Batyl Zhurek" – for courage and dedication;
- "Meirim Zholynda" – for the winner who has been providing free aid for a certain period;
- "Kaiyrymdylyk Tarikhy" – for journalists and creative teams for the best coverage of charity in the media, for publishing materials that attract public attention to social problems.
The selection of contestants will last until December 15, 2020. The winners are to be determined by the end of February – the eve of the Republic's Thanksgiving Day.
This is the third Caravan of Kindness. Year after year, the number of contestants grows, according to the organizers. Thus, 97 applications were received in the first year, while in the second year there were more than 230.
The competition's goal is to promote charity and robust civil initiative as set by the implementing partners: the Foundation of the First President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, the Association of Business Women of Kazakhstan, Khabar Agency, KTK national TV channel and Okzhetpes health and wellness resort.
Please, email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please call: +7 701 513 55 00, +7 (7172) 48 12 36.
Any use of materials is only permitted with an active hyperlink to the official website of the city of Nur-Sultan http://astana.gov.kz