Announcement of the competition for the international award «Volunteer of the year»
At the initiative of the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, the international award «Volunteer of the year» was established.
The Ministry of information and public development of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of the Year of volunteer launches a competition for the international award «Volunteer of the year».
The international award is aimed at encouraging volunteers and groups of volunteers, domestic and international volunteer organizations that have made a contribution to solving useful social and public tasks.
Applicants from all over the world can take part in the competition. To do this, you need to submit an application and complete information on volunteer activities on the Internet platform qazvolunteer.kz. Applications will be accepted from 09.00 on October 26, 2020 and will continue until 09.00 on November 15, 2020.
The contest will be held in two stages:
The first - open online-voting on an Internet platform qazvolunteer.kz,
Second – the participants who received the most votes and passed to the second stage will be evaluated by the competition commission.
In the end, the winners will be recognized at the three contenders for each of the following categories:
- «Best volunteer organization»
- «Leader of corporate volunteering»
- «Participation in the fight against coronavirus infection»
- «Leaders of sustainable development»
- «Best social assistant»
- «For active participation in liquidation of emergency situations»
- «For active participation in the search for missing people»
- «For active participation in assisting victims of crime»
- «For active participation in health development»
- «For active participation in promoting a healthy lifestyle»
- «For the contribution in promoting knowledge»
- «For contribution to the preservation and protection of the environment»
- «For contribution to strengthening peace, friendship and harmony»
- «For contribution to preservation and development of historical and cultural heritage»
- «For contribution to solving animal protection issues»
- «For contribution to solving social problems».
Awarding rules of award «International volunteer of the year» are posted on the Internet resources of the Ministry of information and public development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Detailed terms and conditions of the contest can be found at the following link.
Any use of materials is only permitted with an active hyperlink to the official website of the city of Nur-Sultan http://astana.gov.kz